Total refurbishment & building renovation of an 6-storey historical listed building, originated from 1889, in Copenhagen Denmark city center, for its operation as a 85 rooms hotel unit.
- Construction of a basement underneath existing dwelling, in order to house the auxiliary areas & staff offices of the hotel
- Construction of an extension on ground floor in order to house public space facilities
- Facade preservation & conservation
- Interior design of rooms, suites, 3 restaurants, professional kitchen, gym, open to public café & all the rest of the public spaces.
- Electromechanical installations, applying modern automation systems, KNX & BMS, for facility control and management